Legal notice and disclaimer
The owner of the www.majsterpol.pl website is the
Majster-Pol Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp.k.
based at the following address: Poland, Mienia 291, 05-319 Cegłów
- Information presented on the majsterpol.pl website does not constitute an offer under article 66 of the Civil Code.
- All materials, technical data and images, logo, graphics, films and texts on the site are protected in accordance with intellectual property rights, and whenever Majster-Pol Kosińscy Sp. J. is their manufacturer, they are the property of the company, therefore their copying and making them available to third parties require prior written consent of the owner.
- Price lists presented on the website are of informative character and serve as invitation to place offers of purchase.
- Any problems related to the functioning of the website can be reported to the website administrator using the contact form.
What is a cookie?
A cookie (cookie) is a small text file stored in the user’s browser either for statistical purposes or in order to preserve personal preferences of the user, e.g. website width, website variable colours, font size, settings for logged-in users, sessions while making purchases at online stores, surveys and questions to users.
Cookies can be also left by third parties if a given website uses external tools such as additional galleries, video players, banner ads or presentations.
Our website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies – in order to maintain the user’s session, check the log-in status and activity between subpages, recognise a new and a returning user, adjust the website template to a given type of Internet browser and screen width. They are temporary files which are stored in the user’s browser until the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies – files used by the site statistics and in order to preserve the user’s preferences. The files are stored in the user’s browser for a specified number of days or until they are manually removed from the Internet browser by the user..
- Third party cookies – used in Google Maps and Google Analytics, social plug-ins, presented instructional videos.
Information about cookies on our website
A message about using cookies is presented on our website. Clicking the CLOSE button means that the user understands the message and accepts storing cookies in the Internet browser.
Changes in the settings of terminal equipment
Internet browsers allow storing cookies by default. The user can change the browser settings with regard to the level of protection and acceptance of cookie files of particular websites. The following websites contain information on how to change the settings in your browser:
- In Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ZA/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- In Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- In Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- In Opera: http://help.opera.com/Mac/11.60/en/cookies.html
- In Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
Information about cookies can also be found on:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
* The names of Internet browsers belong to their respective owners and are used only for informational purposes
СКОНТАКТУЙТЕСЯ з нами
У ВАС Є БУДЬ-ЯКІ ПИТАННЯ? НАПИШІТЬ НАМ
тел.: +48 519 352 431
Польща, Мєня 291,